The khmer developer documentation¶
This section of the documentation is for people who are contributing (or would like to contribute to) the khmer project codebase, either by contributing code or by helping improve the documentation.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in the development of this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- Contributor Code of Conduct
- Getting started with khmer development
- A quick guide to testing (for khmer)
- A quick guide to the khmer codebase
- Coding guidelines and code review checklist
- Command line scripts,
- A guide for khmer committers
- Releasing a new version of khmer
- Miscellaneous implementation details
- Development miscellany
- Crazy ideas
- khmer/Oxli Binary File Formats